Attend a workshop
Maximize your pension by understanding how the decisions you make throughout your career can affect your pension when you retire.
This two-hour workshop can help you learn more about your pension. We’ll cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Buying service for approved leaves
- Purchasing service for time when you worked for your current employer but didn’t make pension contributions
- Transferring service from other plans
- How the decisions you make in your career can affect your pension
- The effect of life events on your pension
- Using our online tools to plan for your future
Making the Most of Your Pension workshops are held across the province. Each workshop is limited to 35 people to ensure there is time for discussion and questions.