Give permission to share your information
As an active or inactive member, submit a form to give us permission to share your pension information with others, such as your financial adviser or lawyer.
To give us permission to share your pension information with others
- Complete the Release of information authorization form, describing the type of information we can share and the name of the person or organization that can receive the information
- Print, sign and date the form
- Make a copy of the form for your records
- Send the form to BC's Municipal Pension Plan
You can complete this form if you are an active or inactive plan member or a limited member not receiving a pension from the plan.
The form expires one year after the date you sign it. Please submit a new form if you wish to release your information for more than one year.
When you fill out the authorization form, you need to:
- Include your social insurance number
- Include the name of the person or organization that we can share your pension information with
- Choose which of the following information we can share:
- retirement planning
- service transfer
- purchase of service