Apply for MSP online
Sign in to My Account to apply for Medical Services Plan coverage when you apply for your pension.
You can also apply for Medical Services Plan of BC coverage by submitting a form to the plan as part of your paper (offline) retirement application.
You can apply for Medical Services Plan of BC coverage online for you, your spouse and/or dependant(s) if you are:
- Applying for your pension
- you can do this while applying in My Account
- Returning to BC after living outside of the province
- In need of coverage once yours with another provider ends
- this could include through your employer or your spouse
- You will need to include provincial health care numbers for you, your spouse and/or your eligible dependant(s)
- You must be a resident of BC to apply for medical coverage. Please review the program's eligibility requirements if you are unsure