COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we are not accepting paper documents at this time. Please send all forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account or need assistance, please contact us.
Submit a form to claim your share of your former spouse's pension
Send us a form to claim your share of your former spouse's pension and get information about the pension.
To make a claim to your former spouse’s pension
- Complete Form P1 Claim and request for information and notice online
- Print the form
- Sign the form in the presence of a witness
- Forward the completed form to BC's Municipal Pension Plan
You can complete this form if you are the former spouse of a plan member.
- Your former spouse’s social insurance number or Person ID number (contact the plan if you need the Person ID number)
- The signature of a witness on the form
- If you are using the form to give us permission to share information with others, such as a lawyer or actuary, provide their name and address