Submit a form to divide your pension
Send us a form to tell us how to divide your pension between you and your former spouse.
To submit the form
- Complete Form P9 Agreement to have benefits divided online
- Print the form
- Make sure both you and your former spouse sign the form in the presence of a witness
- Forward the completed form to the Municipal Pension Plan
Another way to tell us how to divide your pension
You can also send us a separation agreement or court order to tell us how we should divide your pension between you and your former spouse.
You can only submit Form P9 Agreement to have benefits divided if you do not have a complete, signed separation agreement or registered court order stating how you and your former spouse want to divide the pension.
- Your former spouse's social insurance number
- Your social insurance number or Person ID number
- The signature of a witness on the form