COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we are not accepting paper documents at this time. Please send all forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account or need assistance, please contact us.
Submit a form to upgrade your dental plan
Send us a form to upgrade your dental coverage to the Enhanced Dental Plan.
Submit the form
- Print the form
- Complete, sign and date the form
- Submit the form to BC's Municipal Pension Plan
You can upgrade from the Essential Dental to the Enhanced Dental Plan if:
- You were covered under the Essential Dental Plan for at least 24 months
When you upgrade to the Enhanced Dental plan:
- Your spouse and/or dependant(s) must upgrade with you
- You, your spouse and/or dependant(s) cannot downgrade to Essential Dental plan
- You, your spouse and/or dependant(s) must remain on the plan for a minimum of 12 months from your coverage effective date