Leaving your job

Leaving a job with an employer participating in the plan? Find out what you can do with your plan contributions.

Transfer your service to another plan

If you start working for a new employer whose pension plan has a transfer agreement   with BC's Municipal Pension Plan, you can transfer your service to the new plan.

There are deadlines for transferring service. Contact your new employer to see if you are eligible and find out about these deadlines and what’s involved.


Related content for leaving your job

How to buy arrears

Applying for your pension