Authorize us to share your pension information (active or inactive member)
Send us an authorization form if you are an active or inactive member and want to allow us to share your pension information with others, such as your financial adviser or lawyer.
To give us permission to share your pension information with others
- Complete the Release of information authorization form, describing the type of information we can share and the name of the person or organization that can receive the information
- Print, sign and date the form
- Make a copy of the form for your records
- Send the form to BC's Municipal Pension Plan
You can complete this form if you are an active or inactive plan member or a limited member not receiving a pension from the plan.
The form expires one year after the date you sign it. Please submit a new form if you wish to release your information for more than one year.
When you fill out the authorization form, you need to:
- Include your social insurance number
- Include the name of the person or organization that we can share your pension information with
- Choose which of the following information we can share:
- retirement planning
- service transfer
- purchase of service