Register for My Account
Registering for My Account is easy. Once you’ve registered, you can sign in to find up-to-date information about your pension as well as helpful pension planning tools.
Here are the four steps to register for My Account:
- Enter your personal information
- Create a security question
- Confirm your identity
- Choose a username and password
Once you have completed the first two steps we will send you a verification email. You must follow the instructions in this email within two days to complete the final two steps in the registration process.
When you register for My Account, you will need to know your:
- Last three digits of your social insurance number
- Person ID number
- if you are an active member, your number is on your Member’s Benefit Statement or the Enrolment confirmation statement in your Welcome to the Plan package
- if you are an inactive member, your number is on your Member's Benefit Statement or in any letters we have sent you
- if you are a retired member, your number is on your Pension statement