Proposed timeline and implementation
When decisions and planning will happen.
The board will make an announcement after they receive an agreement from the plan partners. This is anticipated for spring 2021. There will be information on the plan website and in other communications to members and employers.
- Plan partners shared information and collected feedback
- The plan partners’ website remains available at mppredesign.ca
November 2020—Spring 2021
- Plan partners consider feedback on proposed changes and continue conversations with key stakeholders
- The board continues its review of the proposed plan partner agreement
Spring 2021 (anticipated)
- The board will make an announcement after they receive an agreement from the plan partners and approve plan rule amendments
- The plan members and employer websites provide information and resources for members and employers to plan for the changes
January 1, 2022 (anticipated)
- The new plan design becomes effective