Submit a form to apply for MSP coverage
Send us a form to apply for Medical Services Plan coverage when you apply for your pension – or anytime after you've retired.
Complete the form
- Complete the form online
- Print, sign and date the form
- Submit the form to BC's Municipal Pension Plan
If you're applying for your pension, you can also apply for Medical Services Plan of BC coverage as part of your online retirement application in My Account.
You can apply for Medical Services Plan of BC coverage online for you, your spouse and/or dependant(s) if you are:
- An active or inactive member applying for your pension
- A retired member returning to BC after living outside of the province
- A retired member in need of coverage once yours with another provider ends
- this could include through your employer or your spouse
You must be a resident of BC to apply for medical coverage. Please review the program's eligibility requirements if you are unsure.