Submit a form to change your first or middle names(s)

Send us a form to let us know if you've changed your first or middle name(s).

To submit the form

  1. Complete the form online
  2. Print and sign it
  3. Submit the form to BC's Municipal Pension Plan

Another way to let us know of your name change

You can also tell us of your name change by signing in to My Account and updating your personal profile information.


If you are an active or inactive member, you can change your first or middle name(s) online.

If you are a retired or limited member, please contact the plan to let us know your name has changed.

Required information
  • A copy of a marriage certificate or legal change-of-name document