Submit a form to claim your share of your former spouse's pension
Send us a form to claim your share of your former spouse's pension and get information about the pension.
To make a claim to your former spouse’s pension
- Complete Form P1 Claim and request for information and notice online
- Print the form
- Sign the form in the presence of a witness
- Forward the completed form to BC's Municipal Pension Plan
You can complete this form if you are the former spouse of a plan member.
- Your former spouse’s social insurance number or Person ID number (contact the plan if you need the Person ID number)
- The signature of a witness on the form
- If you are using the form to give us permission to share information with others, such as a lawyer or actuary, provide their name and address