Your plan changes – general members
Are you wondering what plan changes mean for you? Learn about the changes and how they affect you.
If you are not a police officer or firefighter, you are a general member (also known as group 1).
Your plan changes – general members can help you learn more about:
- How plan changes can affect your pension
- How the changes may improve your lifetime pension
- How to plan for changes to the bridge benefit
- How early retirement rules may affect your decision about when to retire
- Options for purchasing a temporary annuity
- Using our online tools to plan for your future
Watch a 13-minute video about the changes: