Your plan changes – police officers and firefighters
Are you wondering what upcoming plan changes mean for you? Learn about the changes and how they affect you.
Your plan changes – police officers and firefighters (groups 2 and 5) can help you learn more about:
- How upcoming plan changes can affect your pension
- How the changes may improve your lifetime pension
- When changes to the highest average salary calculation may apply to you
- How a new pension option may affect you
- New options for purchasing a temporary annuity
- When you can use our online tools to plan for your future
You are in group 5 if your employer and union have collectively bargained enrolment through an agreement. Members in group 5 contribute more and have a higher benefit accrual rate.
Group 2 members: watch a 7-minute video about the changes.
Group 5 members: watch a 9-minute video about the changes.