Get a pension estimate
Use the personalized pension estimator to find out what your monthly pension payment might be, based on your salary and years of service.
Estimate the amount of your pension
Sign in to My Account to use the personalized pension estimator.
The estimator will show estimated monthly pension payments for various pension options based on the retirement date you enter. It will also show the amount of your bridge benefit, if applicable.
You can use the personalized pension estimator if you are an active or inactive member of the plan.
However, the pension estimator may not provide an accurate estimate if you:
- Have a former spouse who has or had an entitlement to your pension
- Are working in a position where you do not contribute to the pension plan monthly (e.g., seasonal or short-term employment)
- Are planning to purchase a partial leave or child-rearing service
- Have worked in both a public safety and a non-public safety job
- Have special agreement funds you are planning to convert to additional pension funds
If you are unable to access the personalized pension estimator in My Account, please contact the plan for assistance.
Your My Account sign in information (username and password)