COVID-19 update: To minimize service impacts and ensure the safety of our staff, we’re not accepting paper documents. Please send your personal forms and paperwork through My Account Message Centre. If you cannot access My Account, aren’t a pension plan member or are submitting on behalf of someone else, please contact us.
Submit a form to declare your marital status at retirement
You must fill out this entire form, whether you are single, common-law or married
Fill out and submit the form with your retirement application package
- Carefully read the directions on the declaration and fill out the form as part of your retirement package; you may also download a new copy of the form to use
- Sign the form
- Attach the declaration and any required documentation to the rest of your retirement application package
Another way to complete the form
Sign in to My Account to complete this form online as part of the pension application process.
- This form must be submitted before we will begin paying your pension
- You must fill in all four sections of the form
- Sign the form no more than 90 days before your pension effective (retirement) date
- If you have a former spouse who is entitled to a portion of your pension, you must include a clean copy of your entire separation agreement or entered court order with this form