Making the most of your pension
Are you establishing your career or several years away from retirement? Learn how the decisions you make throughout your career can affect your pension when you retire.
Note: Our registration system is not compatible with Internet Explorer. To get the best experience, open the application with a different web browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
Making the Most of Your Pension can help you learn more about:
- Buying service for approved leaves
- Purchasing service for a time when you worked for your current employer but didn't make pension contributions
- Transferring service from other plans
- How the decisions you make in your career can affect your pension
- The effect of life events on your pension
- Using our online tools to plan for your future