Annual general meeting
Every year the Municipal Pension Board of Trustees host an annual general meeting to report on the health of your pension plan.
The 2018 Municipal Pension Plan Annual General Meeting was held October 11, 2018 at the Anvil Centre, New Westminster, BC, led by Municipal Pension Board Chair Hilary Brown and Vice-chair Gary Yee. Benefits Committee member Debra Ducharme presented the post-retirement group benefits review.
- Welcome from the chair
- 2017 financial highlights
- Post-retirement group benefits review
- What's ahead
- Welcome to the AGM - Hilary Brown, Chair, Municipal Pension Board of Trustees
- Financial highlights - Gary Yee, Vice-chair, Municipal Pension Board of Trustees
- Post-retirement group benefits review - Deb Ducharme, member, benefits committee
- What's ahead for the pension plan - Hilary Brown, Chair, Municipal Pension Board of Trustees
Trustees participated in a Q&A session with the audience.
The 2019 AGM will be held October 17, 2019 at the Anvil Centre, New Westminster, BC.